March 9, 2020: Posted by One Surgery Admin
The ONE.SURGERY project was originally created in March 2018 and now celebrates its second birthday this month! ONE.SURGERY has grown steadily over two years, expanding its vision whilst overcoming obstacles along the way.
We are thankful to the incredible team to have pushed us to where we are today and are excited for the future. We celebrate our 2nd birthday with a competition to win an exclusive One.Surgery t-shirt. The full details are below but for now, here is a list of our two year achievements:
1. Officially registered as a CIC company in the UK, akin to a non-profit organisation.
2. Publication of 8 issues of Voices of One Surgery – with inspirational authors from all over the world.
3. Creation of a free, feature-rich surgical and anaesthetic logbook – with over a 1000 cases logged and users from many countries.
4. Establishing an online academy – with infrastructure to provide free teaching material worldwide.
We have plans for so much more, and many new projects launching soon!
An exclusive One.Surgery T-Shirt – available in four sizes and mulitple colours. One T-Shirt winner for Facebook, and one for Twitter – with free shipping worldwide to the winner’s address.
1. Participants can enter via Facebook or Twitter or both.
2. Only one entry per participant per social media platform.
3. Participants must follow One.Surgery on either platform and also either retweet / repost our birthday message.
4. The competition will end on the 16th March 2020
5. The winner will be randomly selected and announced on the social media platform they entered on.
6. The winner will be contacted and must provide to One.Surgery their t-shirt size choice, colour choice and destination shipping address (privately) within 28 days of the announcement , by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. One.Surgery management decision is final.
8. Twitter and Facebook terms and conditions must be adhered to do at all times.
Love this article? Send the author a tip with Bitcoin Cash
This author has a Bitcoin Cash address! Any tip from our readers will encourage the author and the #globalsurgery community as a whole to keep writing! Thank you so much! This is the author’s Bitcoin Cash address: